This book is available for FREE to Linux Handbook members.
Learn Bash Quickly will teach you everything you need to get started with bash scripting. Each bash concept is explained with easy to understand examples.
You'll learn to:
- Create and run a bash script
- Use variables and pass arguments to script
- Use decision-making statements (if-else, switch)
- Perform arithmetic and string operations
- Use arrays, loops and functions in bash
- Automate repeated tasks with bash scripts
You'll also find additional exercises at the end of each chapter. Solutions to these exercises have also been included in the book.
By the end of the book, you'll learn to automate repeated tasks in Linux with bash scripts on your own.
After purchase, your download link will be emailed to you. Please wait for a few minutes or check your spam box.
Complete beginners guide to bash scripting in DRM-free PDF format.
- Complete beginners guide to bash scripting in DRM-free PDF format.
- Size707 KB
- Length85 pages